Are you wondering how to make that shiny new iPad make your business run better or at least make your life easier? The Sandersen Knox and Company team has identified several to help take you to the Next Level. So fire up your gadgets and check out these top rated iPad and iPhone apps for entrepreneurs:
1. Bloomberg – Make sure you’re always on top of the global financial markets with the beautifully-designed Bloomberg app. Read more: Best of all, the price is free.
2. High Impact Power Point on your IPAD. Make a visually stunning impact that shows your technical savvy as well. Read more
3. Citrix GoToMyPC (for iPad) Citrix GoToMyPC (for iPad) GoToMyPC for iPad makes it simple to control your computer while away from your work area, but the lack of multitasking support and latency issues may dampen the experience in the current edition.
4. Webex and Citrix Goto Meetings – Participate in online meetings on your iPad using the WebEx app; partake verbally, using the 2-way audio function, or via chat. Citrix Goto Meeting is available as well. Read more
5. GoodReader - an excellent PDF reader for the iPhone and the iPad version is even better, Not only does it re-format files for easy reading on the iPad, but it also gives you access to your Google Docs and lets you download files straight from URLs. Read more
6. PrintCentral is billed as the ultimate printing application for the iPad. According to a review from AppCraver, “This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere.” The app does much more than just print: use it to access documents in the cloud or stored on your home computer without downloading them, or have it act as an external hard drive for your computer — mounted via wi-fi. “[Really], the list of features for this app just goes on and on,” raves a review in InformationWeek SMB. Read more:
7. HBR Tips Keep your entrepreneurial skills sharp with tips from the Harvard Business Review. Read more
8. iTalk Recorder You can easily record whatever you�??re listening to. Just playback the audio and catch the details later.
9. Dragon Dictation Send text messages and emails by speaking into your phone. It recognizes your voice, and does the typing for you. Read More
10. FreeConferenceCall Come together virtually with the FreeConferenceCall app. Just dial into your assigned number, send out access codes to your participants, hit the record button, and chat away.
11. VehiCal Track mileage and expenses like tolls, parking costs, repairs, gas prices and more to help you get the reimbursements you�??re entitled to.
12. eWifi Find an internet connection wherever you are. The eWifi app scans the area, shows you the available networks, and connects to the strongest signal to get you up and running fast.
13. AroundMe Locates your position and highlights the nearest stores, gas stations, coffee shops, banks, restaurants, and hotels in your immediate area. Make your selection and AroundMe will map out the route to guide you there. To learn about more time-saving apps for the business owner on the go, Read more.
15. Facebook- Since we are all officially addicted to Facebook, this app offers an even easier way to stay connected to family, friends, and middle school stalkers.
These apps are recommended by brandmakersnews.com and other leading publications and are developed with your entrepreneurial lifestyle in mind.
We want to hear from you! Tell us which iPad and iPhone apps work best for you and your business.